Took some time tonight to add a page to my Art Journal. I just love the colors of Fall and used them as inspiration for this page.
- Texture paste applied through a stencil
- Background colors built up by using combination of Gelatos and Acrylic sprays.
- Script and foliage images stamped with Archival Ink.
- Leaves, Pumpkin and Acorn images were colored with Distress Oxide Ink and then fussy cut.
- Faber-Castell Gelatos
- Tim Holtz – Distress Oxide Ink
- Tim Holtz – Distress Ink
- Ranger Archival ink
- Acrylic Sprays
- Stamps by:
- The Angel Company
- TPC Studio
- Ranger Texture Paste
- TCW 6 x 6 Stencil, Rebekah Meier Designs