It’s a sketch challenge this week on the Stamp, Ink and Paper Blog.
I am still enjoying the Catherine Pooler Winterhaven stamp and die set and thought that it would work great with this challenge. I started by layering a light blue piece of embossed card stock (used snowflake embossing folder) over a piece of red, leaving a thin border on the each side. This element was then adhered to a white base panel.
The Joy Wreath die was paired with Christmas patterned paper and die cut twice. The wreaths were then layered and adhered to the top portion of the snowflake layer. Next, I stamped the pine boughs, berries, street lamp and caroler images (using various inks) and cut them out using the coordinating dies. The images were adhered to the snowflake panel, as shown on the card below.
The “Joy” word is another die cut image and was die cut and adhered below the berry and boughs element. To finish, I added a gem and embellished the berries, boughs and wreath with super fine glitter. This completed panel was adhered to a white card base.
- Catherine Pooler SOA Winterhaven Collection, stamps and dies
- Bazzill Marshmellow Card Stock
- Light Blue and Red Card Stock
- Tim Holtz Ideology Paper Stash – Christmas
- Stampin’ Up Real Red Ink
- Ranger, Tim Holtz Forest Moss Distress Ink
- Tsukineko Onyx Balck Versafine Ink
- Sizzix Snowflake Embossing Folder
- Super Fine Embossing Powder
Hope you all have a great week!