With Valentines Day coming up, I pulled out a wooden heart plaque that I have had for awhile and decided to create a mixed media piece with this as the base. The finished project features a background made with the TCW Floral Statement stencil, modeling paste and Shimmery Goodness. This soft and shimmery background really made the focal point of red hearts really pop!
The Crafters’ Workshop Products:
- TCW811 Floral Statement
- TCW9005 Modeling Paste
- TCW9001 White Gesso
- TCW9012 Shimmery Goodness
- TCW 9002 Black Gesso
- DecoArt Decor Crackle Medium
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics – Festive Red
- Tsukineko StazOn – Jet Black
- The Robins Nest – Primary Dew Drops, Silver Mesh
- Art Minds Heart Shaped Wood Plaque
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Small Talk Occasions stickers, Grungboard Elements
- Metal charms – key & wing
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE STEP BY STEPS:
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.