Another Friday and another blog post over on the TCW Blog! For this project, I demonstrate how to create this bright and easy card with the Wallflowers Stencil, Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste and Fireworks! sprays. I think this card stemmed from a bit of wishful thinking on my part; I am so wishing for warm and sunny weather! lol
Check out the Mixed Media Tips video below for the step by steps.
The Crafter’s Workshop Products:
- Wallflowers TCW839
- Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste TCW9004
- Tsukineko Ink Potion #9
- Tsukineko Fireworks! – Lilac Posies, Lady Bug, Dandelion, Tangelo
- Tsukineko VersaMagic Cloud White
- Tim Holtz Ideology Big Chat Stickers
- Celebrate It Sheer White Ribbon
- Master’s Touch 40lb Watercolor paper
- 12 x 12 White Cardstock
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE STEP BY STEPS:
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.