Over on the TCW blog I have a new project! With a stencils, modeling paste & metallic paints I have created a tantalizing tea light holder. The video below will walk you through the steps on how to create the tea light holder below from an unfinished wooden box.
The Crafter’s Workshop
- TCW851 Dotted Rings
- TCW9002 Black Gesso
- TCW9009 Black Modeling Paste
- Darice Wood Candle Holder
- Antique Brass Jewelry Box Feet
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics – Rich Espresso, Festival Green, Teal
- DecoArt DuraClear Satin Varnish
- Metal Butterfly
Quick Mixed Media Tips Video
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.