It’s Friday, another week down. The summer seems to be flying by, doesn’t it? This week, I wanted to make something pretty to go into my craft room. I found the word “Create” (done in wood) as well as a Chip Decor Arrow at my local craft store and thought that this would be a great place to start. I then added some paint, texture and flowers to finish up this decor piece. Check out the Quick Tips Mixed Media Video below for the step by steps!
- Prima products:
- Gypsy Cord
- Stencil – Tile
- Paper Studio Chip Décor – Arrow
- Woodpile Fun – Create, Bird & Branches
- TCW Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste
- Faber-Castell Artist PITT pens
- The Robins Nest Dew Drops
- Acrylic Paint
Quick Tips Mixed Media Video
Hope you enjoyed this project!