After we made a craft store run this morning, my daughter and I have spent the after noon crafting away. It’s one of our favorite activities! Below is the finished tag that I made using a few new Prima products that I haven’t had a chance to play with yet. Overall, it’s been a pretty perfect day!
- Prima products:
- Julie Nutting Tag-Pad
- Artisan Powder – Trianon Patina
- Art Basic Black Gesso
- Quick Cure Clay, hand molded heart
- Celebrate it Sheer Black Ribbon
- DecoArt DuraClear Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics – Splendid Gold
- Imagine Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray – Gold
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Small Talk Stickers
Mixed Media Quick Tip Video
I hope that you all are enjoying your weekend! We are loving the sunshine and warm weather here!
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.